|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Drive System||2000 mm|
|Dimension||Length x 1400 x 960 mm|
|Type||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, Gasoline|
|Max Output||1.2 kW/ 1.6 hp|
|Max Speed||5200 rpm|
|Fuel Tank||0.65 litre|
Unicorn vibratory screed is specially designed to improve the surface levelness of concrete floor or concrete road. Our concrete floor screed could be easily operated and greatly improve working efficiency. It's widely used in improving concrete surface levelness of standard factory, warehouse, parking lot, plaza, frame type building, residential housing interior floor and so on. Unicom concrete vibratory screeds are mainly used to promise exact flatness tolerances of concrete surface. It's specially designed to improve concrete floor or pavement levelness. Compared to the hand screed tool, it makes the concrete surface levelness better and has higher efficiency. Our vibratory screeds are powered by Honda gx35 gasoline engine, and the standard length of screed blades is 2.0 m. The blade length is optional, it can also be 3.0 m, 4.0m too. Special Features:
- High speed and efficiency, easy for operating. Strickling and vibrating finish together.
- Operator can adjust the impact force and vibrating frequency by the manual accelerograph at any moment.
- The compacted concrete surface don't need to sprinkle dry cement when polishing. It reduce the cost and improve the efficiency greatly.
- Aluminum alloy blade is more durable and lightweight.
- Can avoid the situations such as concrete surface empty, knob and split which usually appear after concrete surface construction.
- Unique Design: Unique bracket design makes it more convenient for the operators when they used the machine. One more handle is specially designed to make it easier to move the machine.
- Engine: Use Honda GX35, the quality is reliable. Honda brand engine insured that the screeds are more durable, have less problems and better performance.
- Screed Blade: Aluminum alloy blade is light weight and high durability. The blade is fixed on the machine frame by bolts. It's more convenient to be changed and easy to operate.