Reversible Plate compactor for soil compaction (UNI150)
|Max Output||5.5/6.5 hp|
|Dimension||800 x 500 x 1000 mm|
|Max Speed||3600 rpm|
|Fuel Tank||3 liter|
|Compaction Capacity||6.8 tons|
|Compacting Plate Size||700 x 370 mm|
|Centrifugal Force||30 kN|
|Vibration Frequency||50 Hz|
|Engine||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, Gasoline|
|Depth Effect||16 inch (Depending on type of soil)|
|Engine Type||Honda/ Greaves/ Changfa|
The Unicorn reversible plate compactor is ideal for smaller jobs like trenches, retaining walls & other narrow areas or tight areas.
The Vibratory Plate Compactor (Reversible) is designed for compacting loose, granular soils, gravel, paving stones & asphalt. It is intended to be used in confined areas & areas next to structures such as walls, curbs, & foundations. Plate Compactors with water tank can be used for compacting asphalt. The Plate compactor is not recommended for the compaction of cohesive soils with heavy day content. For cohesive soils, use a Tamping Rammer. Advantages:
- Reverse plate compactor makes it more convenient to operate.
- Ductile iron base plate provides better durability.
- Open plate provides self cleaning.
- Radius base plate for easy access to corners.
- Sealed belt cover to prevent sand and soil in.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts reduce vibration to the upper engine & handle.
- Plate compactor with wear-resistant base plates open design reduces dirt building.
- Plate compactor with wrap around protection frame protects the compactor from accidental job-site damage.
- Foundation Structure
- Compaction Asphalt
- Handle moves to a vertical position for use in tight spaces
- 5.5 HP Honda Gx160 engine provides high power and low fuel consumption.
- 3 3/16in. x 14 3/4in. Compacting Plate is ideal for smaller jobs.